Patch 1.0.X are all patches beginning with 1.0.
1.0 was the initial early access release version and as such there is no changelog. It was announced and released at PDXCon 2019 on 2019-10-19.
1.0.0 is a hotfix released on 2019-10-22 updating the game build to 4959.
- The format of the feedback report generated by the in-game reporting system has been improved.
- We reduced the amount of logging from the World Map and the Work slots, to mitigate an excessive increase in the log file size in specific situations.
- Implemented minor fixes to localization.
- Fixed an issue that allowed an Empty Radio Station to be saved leading to errors.
- The game will no longer get stuck during loading when mods with buildings were used.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Paradox launcher from properly log in.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to get stuck because of incorrect loading of the tutorial state.
- Catastrophes will no longer get stuck until another catastrophe starts.
- The building damage from the Heatwave catastrophe has been disabled.
- Colonists will no longer get stuck in the “Using a door” state
- Fixed an issue that caused the building cells under the entrance tiles not being correctly released when canceling a building construction zone, preventing the creation of other buildings.
- Improved the ease of selection of the Gate construction zone.
- The Gate construction zone is no longer overridden by the Gate ruins selection.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bandit combat on the World map not to work properly after loading a game.
Update: We just deployed a new hotfix to the game. This update will bring your game to version 22.214.171.12469.
- Disabled autosaving by default.
- We are currently looking into possible issues involving the autosave feature.
- Reverted changes to pathfinding.
- The changes introduced with the last hotfix caused occasional instances of colonists getting stuck.
- Fixed additional issues that caused Castraphes not to end properly.
- We replaced the “Salvage” Building button to “Demolish” for clarity purposes.
- Tools’ durability increased by 33%
- Deposit Metal amount increased by 25%
- Pathfinder Statue cost reduced from 15 Concrete and 30 Metal to 10 Concrete and 15 Metal
1.0.1 is a hotfix released on 2019-10-24 updating the game build to 4984.
Thanks a lot to everyone for your feedback both through the in-game “Ladybug” menu, on Social and on the forums – it is refreshing to see how many of you are enjoying the game, and your discussions are already shaping what areas of the game we will focus on moving on.
Today, we implemented patch 1.0.1 on PC. This update will bring your game to version 4984, the latest build as of October 24.
The patch was also submitted to Xbox and will be published as soon as it is greenlighted.
- Colonist traits will no longer be applied when loading a game.
- This caused colonists to die when loading a saved game occasionally, and their trait reduced health to 0 or to get stuck when speed reached 0.
- Solved an issue that occasionally caused all the tutorial steps being activated simultaneously after loading a Saved game.
- Fixed an issue that caused a permanent FPS drop because of extremely long paths being elaborated by the Colonist pathfinder algorithm.
- The main menu will no longer get stuck when saved games with corrupted metadata are present (thanks to kfugrip for reporting the issue!)
- Fixed an issue that caused flashing graphics and caused menus not to be accessible in certain save games.
- Increased the House storage capacity from 3 to 4 colonists
- Increased the Two-Story house capacity from 6 to 8 colonists
- Gate storage increased.
- This should mitigate the critical issues reported with this feature, such as loss of goods scavenged by Specialists.
- We are working on a proper fix for this feature that will be implemented in a future patch.
- Increased the amount of concrete by 50%
- Reduced the water consumption rate by 50%
- Metal can now be found in larger quantities in the World Map.
1.0.2 is a hotfix released on 2019-10-28.
- Fix for issue where Sawmill or Logging Camp could harvest the same tree twice and one of the colonists would get stuck.
- Changed the way user’s Documents folder location is determined, fixes issues where the game would not start properly if Documents folder was placed in a non standard location (thanks MarkBrandenburg).
- Colonists that got stuck on older save games are now freed.
- Specialists are now recreated if they were missing from the World Map when loading a broken save game.
- Restricting characters in Autosave filenames, prevents crashes when colony name contains special characters and the game Autosaves.
- Fix for broken save games where all colonists are stuck.
- Fallouts and Radiation sickness are less lethal.
1.0.3 is a hotfix released on 2019-10-30 updating the game build to 5017.
- We implemented fixes for several issues involving Save game errors:
- Fixed an issue that caused dead Colonists to be incorrectly saved when they are inside a house. This behavior prevented other Colonists from occupying the house, causing errors. This change is retroactive.
- Colonists will no longer try to eat resources carried by another Colonist. This behavior caused them to get stuck.
- We optimized the Savegames writing process to reduce the probability of additional file corruption if errors are present while saving.
- We implemented a save game loading fallback process. This process resets colonists if unknown errors are present in the save game. This measure should prevent instances of Colonists getting stuck after loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player’s colony from appearing on the world map. This fix will work retroactively.
- The World Map will no longer get stuck if the player swaps to the colony view while actions are still being played in the World Map.
- Burial pit capacity increased by 50%
- Increased the amount of Metal Tools, Iodine, and Antibiotics on the World Map.
- The strength of the toughest Bandit Camps has been toned down.
- ↑ Forum: Patch 1.0.0 - Hotfixes, 2019-10-22.
- ↑ Forum: Update 1.0.1 Patch notes, 2019-10-24.
- ↑ Forum: Update 1.0.2 Patch notes, 2019-10-28.
- ↑ Forum: Update 1.0.3 changelog, 2019-10-30.