Jump to navigation Jump to search
Surviving the Aftermath
Patch 1.2.X are all patches beginning with 1.2.
- Main article: Patch 1.2
1.2.1 is a hotfix released on 2019-12-12 updating the game build to 5285.
- We improved the usability of the Trade menu.
- Specialists will no longer overlap on the World Map when using queued movement.
- Underground deposits are no longer destroyed when building a road on top of them.
- Updated the portrait resolution of several Specialists.
- Removed sectors that could not be scouted from the World Map.
- The population graph will now correctly scale the maximum value like other graph pages.
- Fix for incorrect gender of Bishop Specialist.
- Multiple fixes for colonists getting stuck.
- Fixed an issue that caused the resource boxes to get stuck to colonists' hands.
- Fixed several issues where save game file names had incorrect characters.
- Mods built with an older version of the mod tools will no longer show up in the Mods menu and will not be loaded.
- Forum: Update 1.2.1 patch notes, 2019-12-12.