Jump to navigation Jump to search
Surviving the Aftermath
Patch 1.3.X are all patches beginning with 1.3.
- Main article: Patch 1.3
1.3.1 is a hotfix released on 2020-01-16 updating the game build to 5514.
- New tutorials added for Vehicles, Garage building and for how to send Specialist teams with Vehicles to World Map.
- Death notifications now contain the name of the colonist if only one colonist died.
- Junk resource was moved to the Parts resource tooltip in the top bar.
- Only show extractor work area for the same type of extractors instead of all types.
- Twitch voting time can now be set from settings.
- Venison can no longer be planted in the fields.
- Specialists will no longer lose all their APs when exiting Vehicles.
- Specialists inside Vehicles will still have their APs to use even after that Vehicle’s APs have been spent.
- Failed trade state is now shown correctly.
- When writing feedback, player input will no longer execute actions behind the feedback panel.
- Multiple localization related issues fixed.
- Xbox: Scrolling through Specialist in World Map with LB/RB now works correctly.
- Forum: Update 1.3.1 patch notes, 2020-01-16.