Jump to navigation Jump to search
Surviving the Aftermath
Patch 1.4.X are all patches beginning with 1.4.
- Main article: Patch 1.4
1.4.1 is a hotfix released on 2020-02-20 updating the game build to 5678.
- All of the Society Leaders now have proper chat lines when the player interacts with the Society.
- Garage shows floaters when they miss Fuel or Specialists.
- Rat swarms now show notifications.
- Tech tree navigation now properly works after unlocking a tech.
- Heated hives and Insulation technologies work as described.
- Colonists now prefer Field Hospitals over Medical Tents.
- Removed root rotation from Concrete Extractor animation, which caused the whole building to rotate during animation.
- Vehicle HP bar now fills correctly.
- Colonist condition effects are now correctly applied even after loading a save game.
- Removed limitation from World Map movement path length.
- Correct Specialist statistics are shown in the scavenge info panel on World Map.
- Xbox: Notification Y button prompt is also shown when only tutorial notification is present.
- Xbox: Fixed issues with Environmental Station performance, this sometimes caused crashes on Xbox.
- Forum: Update 1.4.1 Patch Notes, 2020-02-20.