Jump to navigation Jump to search
Surviving the Aftermath
Patch 1.5.X are all patches beginning with 1.5.
- Main article: Patch 1.5
1.5.1 is a hotfix released on 2020-03-12 updating the game build to 5946.
- Loading a save game while on World Map sometimes caused the game to get stuck.
- Resources no longer disappear if tech to increase storage capacity is unlocked and the storage is filled with higher than default amount of resources.
- Generic tech icons updated with their own unique icons.
- Last trade deal no longer overrides all other trade deals when loading a save game.
- Garage and Sauna now gather resources to their storage only when they actively need them.
- Repair of a building is no longer paused when the building itself is paused.
- Repair floater over a building is now shown with higher priority than damage floater.
- Garage is now destructible and repairable. Stored resources are also now shown correctly in the Garage info panel.
- Tenement and Emergency shelter icons updated to match the new 3D models.
- Rubber Scrubbers tech has been activated for the Survivalist ideology.
- Sauna now shows a floater when there is no firewood available for it.
- Fixed an issue where trade route visualization sometimes overshoot the target society hex.
- Add possibility to easily return items selected for trading back to the inventory.
- Lumber Yard now has proper working sound effects.
- Societies and outposts on the world map now have ambient sound effects.
- Science point and currency history is now shown in the statistics menu.
- Forester now stops working when there is no more space to plant trees.
- Leader graphics updated.
- Clicking a trade notification now opens the society window.
- Flour amount is now shown in the top bar.
- Camera no longer travels to the middle of the colony map when following a colonist and the colonist dies. All floater icons are also removed from dead colonists.
- [Community request] Changes on how people reproduce in the colony. The rate of child births should be a lot higher now.
- [Community request] Mess hall recipes are now more efficient than Cookhouse ones.
- Sauna storage space and firewood consumption decreased.
- Trading prices for vehicles are now cheaper.
- More fiber locations added to World Map.
- Forum: Update 1.5.1 Patch Notes, 2020-03-12.