Jump to navigation Jump to search
Surviving the Aftermath
Patch 1.8.X are all patches beginning with 1.8.
- Main article: Patch 1.8
1.8.1 is a hotfix released on 2020-06-25 updating the game build to 6883.
- Population soft cap has been increased to allow colony births until there are up to 150 colonists in the colony. [Community Request]
- Fields will now become polluted and the level of pollution affects the current yield of that field.
- A notification should appear for all irradiated colonists now.
- All Fierce Mice are now neutral and will not attack colonists unless they are attacked
- 4 new events added to the game.
- The colonists will now stop decontaminating a building if it gets damaged and repair it first instead.
- Highlight all living entities keybind is now a toggle instead and has been added to the controller (R3).
- The Work Area of the Maintenance Depot can now be resized like other work areas.
- Placing the Garage will no longer make large green squares appear on top of it.
- Level 2 versions of Tools, Clothes and Guns now have new icons.
- Gate combat has been adjusted to better reflect the level and effect of the gate and how many colonists are guarding it.
- Dead colonists will now generate a bit more pollution if their bodies are not taken to the Burial Pit.
- Water Collector now produces the same amount of water as the Water Well and its building cost has been reduced.
- Cost to repair various energy producing buildings has been decreased.
- Cookhouse and Mess Hall now use less firewood.
- Logging Camp now produces more firewood.
- Wind now has more effect on pollution and how it spreads.
- Forester now has two workslots.
- Outhouse and Sauna are more resistant to pollution.
- Forum: Update 1.8.1 - Patch Notes, 2020-06-25.