Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rebirth is the 3rd expansion for Surviving the Aftermath. It was announced on 2023-03-07 and was released on 2023-03-16.
DLC features[edit | edit source]
For the longest time, you strived to survive the aftermath on planet Earth. Now, thanks to your knowledge, skills, and leadership, you can finally look forward to a new chapter for humankind.
"Rebirth" is your mantra, your goal, the dream that will make you overcome old and new challenges, for your survivors and all humanity.
Blight: from threat to resource
- After decades of exposure to radioactive pollution, a new infestation called Blight has emerged. Mutated fungi have started to infect the animals, causing them to become aggressive and dangerous.
- This infection has spread through the wasteland and is threatening to take over. You will need to find a cure for the Blight to defend against it.
- Gather Blight samples, study them in a new research building and make discoveries to unlock new buildings, resources, and upgrades.
From a wasteland to green pastures
- Let's turn this barren land into fertile soil!
- With the Terraformer, you will be able to welcome new life: the more you terraform, the more your map will turn green and lush with vegetation and animals.
- Be aware of the blighted areas that you will terraform, here, blight monsters will spawn and attack your survivors.
- "Rebirth" adds three new buildings, three building upgrades, plus an all-new multi-stage Blight lab with its Research tree.
- A Purification post will allow you to remove small pollution deposits and it can be upgraded to an Extermination post to clear blighted nests, hives, and lairs.
- The Basic Terraformer turns the land into terraformed soil and it can be upgraded to Advanced Terraformer.
- The Environmental Station becomes the Hazmat station: with it, survivors can clear the blight cores and stop the creatures' attacks.
- While not a new building, the Guard Posts have received significant improvements and will now be more critical than ever when defending your colony.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Cinematic trailers[edit | edit source]
Dev diaries[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Developer diaries
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Forum: Surviving the Aftermath - Announcing Rebirth DLC, 2023-03-07.
- ↑ Forum: Surviving the Aftermath - Dev Diary #25 - Rebirth DLC, 2023-03-16.